9th International Exhibition of Inventions (Kunshan)
International Forum on Invention and Entrepreneurship
Dates: 17-20 November, 2016.
China Association of Inventions (CAI)
International Federation of Inventors’ Associations (IFIA)
Kunshan Bureau of Science and Technology
Kunshan Intellectual Property Office
Ministry of Science and Technology
The Central Committee of the Communist Young League
Jiangsu Intellectual Property Office
1st International Exhibition of Inventions by CAI was in
The theme of 2016 event is "Mass Innovation and Entrepreneurship", to create the atmosphere of innovation and entrepreneurship in the whole society. In addition to the Chinese participants from various provinces, autonomous regions, relevant industry associations, the military and others, there will be exhibitors from many countries and regions to participate. The Maker Fair will continue to be a special part of the event with an international exhibition area. There will be more than a hundred of maker spaces at home and abroad to show their achievements of innovative entrepreneurship. A special area for intelligent manufacturing and the International Forum on Inventions and Entrepreneurship would be the hotspots of this event. It will be a grand activity for exchange of technology and experience in international invention and innovation circles. Besides the display of a large number of technological inventions and innovation results, focus will be on the forums, promotion and match making sessions for key inventions, awards for outstanding inventions, negotiations on projects and IP transactions, etc. Visitors will be invited from local government institutes, venture investment , institutes of IP and scientific research，universities and companies，etc. , which will build an effective platform to vigorously promote the technological transfer of inventions.
We sincerely invite invention organizations, Inventors, industrial associations，enterprises, study and research institutes, colleges and universities and other sectors concerned from various countries to participate. And welcome people who are passionate about inventing and innovating to join us for exhibition and or visits. We would also like to invite government institutes, IP institutes, companies and venture investors at home and abroad to come for exchanges ideas and co-operations in order to fulfill the desires for upgrading the industrial structures and to find the independent innovation projects for the technological transformation of enterprises. We also warmly welcome new technologies and projects to set up connections, to find partners and to settle their business down in Kunshan. Participants seeking for co-operations are highly recommended to contact us in advance with details.
(1) New inventions, technologies and products are recommended. Focus will be on items of the energy-saving and environmental protection, high-end equipment manufacturing, biotechnology, new materials, new energy, new information technology and strategic emerging industries and culture industry related projects, etc. and the advanced / applicable technologies and products with the good market expectation or close to the daily life. Emphasis will be also on the development of the modern service industries, the technology and equipment of intelligent manufacturing, etc.
(2) The inventions for display in general should be with novelty, creativity and practicality, completed in recent years and have been patented or submitted the patent applications.
2. Exhibition Requirement
Participation should be generally in exhibits display ( samples and models ) and posters.
(1) Posters. The size of posters is suggested to be 0.9 meters wide and 1.2 meters
high. In both Chinese and English would be better.
(2) Exhibits. Exhibits can be displayed in kind (not more than 1.5 meters in length and 1 meter in height, except self-built special decoration booths) prototypes, samples and models and by with pictures and audio/video materials and visual image to reflect the exhibits' technical features and application prospects.
During the IEIK 2016, 4 forums and visit tours to enterprises in Kunshan High-tech Zone will be organized for government representatives, invention/innovation promotion institutes, the inventors of all walks of life to understand the trends of invention and innovation, to discuss issues of common concern, to exchange of ideas and experience in inventions and innovations, and to promote economic development and social progress as well as co-operations：
1) International Forum on Invention and Entrepreneurship
2) Maker Forum
3) Intelligent Manufacturing Forum (for domestic only)
4) Forum on IP Strategy for Chinese Enterprises’ “Going Global” (for domestic only)
5) Visit to enterprises in Kunshan high-tech zone (for foreign participants)
Detailed arrangements will be followed in time.
Companies, enterprises and investors will be organized to attend the exhibition for discussions and development of co-operations on the invention achievements and to promote the transfers of inventions and patent technologies and licensing implementation, etc. Exhibitors looking for business and transfers should make good preparation in advance and prepare the business plans for the transfers and licensing and submitted to the organizer in advance together with other applications. The organizer will hold introduction and match making meetings for a number of selected key items for promotion.
The above activities and forums are free of charge.
During IEIK 2016 a professional judge committee will make serious assessment on the Gold, Silver, Bronze of IEIK Medals, WIPO Awards and Special Awards by other organizations and departments in accordance with the《Qualifications & Processes of the Award Appraisal》. Delegations willing to present special awards please inform the CAI in advance. Some bonus and certificates would be given to the outstanding delegations to appreciate their distinguished efforts and performances.
5. Participation Procedures
(1) Application and Deadline
Please fill up correctly and return the attached forms to the Organizing Committee by email（firstname.lastname@example.org）before the deadline.
Form 1 - Registration Form for Inventions*
Form 2 - Application Form for Exhibition*
Form 3 - Application for International Forum on Invention and Entrepreneurship*
Form 4 - Name List of Participants*
Form 5 - Exhibits Declaration Form
*Download forms from CAI’s website: www.cainet.org.cn
1）Early application with 10 % discount before 31 May 2016
2)Application deadline: 31 July 2016.
3)Cancellation of an application should be done before 1 September 2016
4)List of Participants and the Exhibits Declaration Form before 15 September 2016
5)Installation period: 9:00 a.m. – 20:00 p.m. on 16 November 2016
6) Exhibition period: 9:00 a.m. - 16:30 p.m. on 17-20 November 2016
7) International Forum on Invention and Entrepreneurship 18-19 November 2016
8) Closing and Awarding Ceremony: afternoon 20 November 2016
9) Dismantling period: 16:00 p.m. – 19:00 p.m. on 20 November 2016
6. Rules and Regulations
- Each entry form should contain information on one invention only. Inventions can be new products or invention patents, utility models, or industrial designs, etc. Exhibits deemed hazardous or that would cause public inconvenience are strictly prohibited by the organizer.
- Selling products in the invention pavilion will not be allowed. Exhibitors who wish to sell their products must indicate this on their entry form prior to participation and deal with all the import and the Customs’ formalities by themselves.
- Exhibits may be presented in the form of ready-made articles, prototypes, samples, photos, or texts. Exhibits can be mailed to the organizer prior to participation. Those in value over 1000 US Dollars should provide detailed information for use of Customs’ clearance.
- The organizer will take every precaution to safeguard the exhibitor's properties via a regular security service. Nonetheless, the organizer will not be liable for damage or loss to the exhibitor's properties through theft, fire or accident.
- The exhibitor is responsible for the installation and protection of the exhibits
- Exhibitors are highly recommended to buy their travel and personal insurances before coming.
7. Contact Information China Association of Inventions
Persons to contact:
Dr. Xuan Zengpei, Mobile: 0086-18516967227
Ms. Shi Guihua， Mobile：0086-18513179815
Ms. Gong Xiaoning, Mobile：0086-18710111975
Tel. and Fax: 0086-10-63955926
|다음글||중국 광동성 국제발명전시회|